Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have seen the new template JA Movie Max. It’s the same as always. Because we can not have a Corporate Template for use with serious companies.

How many customers will use these template?
    1 of every 100 customers, not right, is not practical.

These designs do not help anyone, this can’n work with serious clients, lawyers, construction, handyman, Taxes Account, Cleaning Services, Restaurants, Bakeries, Salon Spa, Hair Salon, etc.

Before Joomlart was the best option, now I feel disillusioned with you.

Thank you, wait for the next month, perhaps more Joomlart think in the end customer and not trying to sell the same every month.

Excuse my bad English, but only speak Spanish.

TomC Moderator

So EVERY template has to be "corporate?" . . . why ?

art3 Friend

Good morning TomC,
    Absolutely not, not everything should be corporate, but if we have this option.
    The only template modern for business is JA Nuevo, Congratulations on this template, I have been able to use for many customers, unfortunately the only one.

JA Medicare is also a great job, but does not have the same visual effect that "JA New".
    What I’m trying to say is that:
    Since July 2014 we do not have "Corporate Template" that can be used for any business.

We need to be more flexible and practical.
    It is my opinion as a member of Joomlart and I take the time to say it because I want everything to be better.

Thank you.

Excuse my bad English but I speak Spanish.

art3 Friend

Hi, TomC
    I want to congratulate again very good job !!!
    This new template for its design, I can use with different type business.

I’m using it with a new customer "Academy of English"
    http://spanglish.pe/01/

Thank you very much !!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  art3 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum