Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

I’m a new member of Joomlart. 🙂

Long I was thinking wiche community I’ll chocie. I was thinking, rockttheme, yootheme, joomla junkie, joomlashack, template plazza, shape5, gavick pro, But final I choiced JOOMLART :-*

The reason of my choice is becaus the great templates and I really like them. My memberaccount is now only for 3 months, after 3 months I will see 🙂 if the support is great ofcours i will contunie.

Anyway, thanks for the great work, keep the good work

sorry for my bad englisch

TomC Moderator

welcome !!!

🙂

tempusserbia Friend

YOu make right decision, welcome to our Community.

damian Friend

Welcome to da club, I Love All Joomlart Template. I think The new Kulanite is Great. Can’t wait til release.

bigrk Friend

Welcome to the world of JA!

🙂

shackbase Friend

damian;61030Welcome to da club, I Love All Joomlart Template. I think The new Kulanite is Great. Can’t wait til release.

Wasn’t Kulanite released on the 23rd? How could you say on the 22nd that you thought kulanite is great?

Welcome to JA, Katim.

If you want to find out about JA, check out some of the threads in JA Kulanite for instance to find out what people think about JA.

Cheers,

–Tone

bigrk Friend

It was actually on the demo server by the 21st.

shackbase Friend

really… I looked but did not see it. my bad!

bigrk Friend

Probably because of where you live. I’m in the western U.S. and saw it that night. You were probably already in bed. 😉

shackbase Friend

right you are – it must have been live early am in the east. 😎

damian Friend

🙂 . Yes, i see it in the demo site. Usually one day before release you can see there 🙂

katim111 Friend

THANK YOU Guys

jijaybajay Friend

what’s the different between club member and licensed member?
    If i redeem my credit could I become a licensed member?
    Ups, sorry… newbie question… :-[

Hung Dinh Friend

Licensed Member = Club Member (paid member)

You can redeem credits to renew your membership because credit redemption is applied for Club Member only

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum