Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there any chance you guys could work on a new VM template? The last one was MixMaz back in October 2012.

As for design ideas, maybe something similar to Mero as I think that’s the best looking template atm.

tonymira70 Friend

I agree, I was working on with Mero trying to make it work for our website but frankly Mero doesn’t feel as good as some of the other templates. The color choices it has don’t seem to be extensive, the theme Magic doesn’t seem very extensive and there’s no VM 2 support. If I spend money on a membership I expect the templates to be easy to use otherwise I might as well spend all the time trying to fix a template and design my own. I have a website at my work we’re provide vision and hearing services as well as a small shop that I would like to put on line I have yet to find a template that lends itself for both uses. An information website as well as an online store.

I spent a lot of time with Mero but the theme is hard to work with the images I add look good on the web browser but when in mobile the images don’t look right they are shifted and so on. It should not be this hard to take a template and modify it with colors you want and make it work without having to re-code a lot of stuff. I hope you will work on a template that is easy to customize with VM support that has a metro style sing K2.

Ok I’m done now 🙂

kuerten Friend

Same here. it would also be nice to have a glossy feel if possible.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

Will pass on the request to the design team, lets see if consider the request.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum