Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, This is my problem, when I use the flash news, I suppose is the top banner that is under the principal menu, like in this image:

What happens is that, my banner is a complete image, 3 diferent banners for be exact, but, sometimes appers ok but after the first cycle just desapears and not image is show anymore. So I try to reinstall the flash JA Newsflash, the problem is that after I reinstalled, my banners dont appear at all anymore, actually I think the news flash just dont apear at all.

Can someone help me with this please? not only showing my banners againg, but also making always appear, not just sometimes. Thanks.

Please I really need this feature to work as soon as posible, so please make a little time for help me.

this is the site as looks now http://www.oscillumstudio.com

isidrofc Friend

Well,,,,, still waiting for the support to arrive(yes I summit a ticket too),,,, and becouse I really need it my site on line, I reinstall the entire thing again,,,,, but now I have a bigger problem, all the installation go ok, but when I try to enter my site, i get this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting ‘)’ in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/64521/domains/oscillumstudio.com/html/plugins/content/ja_tabs.php on line 31

This is really important I already summit my server info, can you guys please help me,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  isidrofc 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum