Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nice one, I especially like the hover menu and the easy going layout and design. Even something eye friendlier than JA Mesolite and very ordered.

Without the VM Component it could also be great for any school or educational homepage where things must look not so pure business and when I think about a store that sells products related to any scholar activities and even a store for downloadable forms and documents or a simple book store, this one fits very well.

Nice work!:)

anisjolly Friend

I agree.

This store template has certainly moved in the right direction.

Kudos to the JA team!!

SP Media Friend

Looks good, and most quirks took a few minutes to modify.

Brilliant stuff as always. 🙂

yavuzturk Friend

Suppper themeee 🙂 Thanks joomlart 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yahoooooooooooooooo! Another great Virtuemart template I have been waiting for. Believe me, joomlart has the most beautiful and useful virtuemart templates in joomla world. 🙂

Cool, this thread is really as I choose it’s title…Nice! And to the design again, I really like this even more and more, as it is not only another Electronics Store template but it will make any shop look good, organized and simple plain professional.

Thanks again and also for the nice comments following mine!:)

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@sfpkent 104268 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Yahoooooooooooooooo! Another great Virtuemart template I have been waiting for. Believe me, joomlart has the most beautiful and useful virtuemart templates in joomla world. :)</blockquote>

I think your store would look much better with this one than with Mesolite, here you can also choose some oyster patterns to the header, the module headers and the main parts to make it fit your diamonds until the next one comes out….:)

sunrise Friend

I really like the looks of this template as well. It is neat, organized, clean and still different. As a few people aslo mentioned, the possibilities for making changes, or to personaize the templates is always there as a challenge to improve whatever is needed to best fit your site, your purpose or that of the client.

Looking over what other template clubs have to offer, I feel JoomlArt! has some of the very best! Great Work! Keep’m coming!

inventor Friend

Nice!

I really liked Vauxite (only wish the problems with it would be fixed) but I like this one better. Change the navigation to Moo Menu to remove the icon nav and you have yourself the start of a very nice, clean business site.

Well done.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 104300 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think your store would look much better with this one than with Mesolite, here you can also choose some oyster patterns to the header, the module headers and the main parts to make it fit your diamonds until the next one comes out….:)</blockquote>

I dont know but I am sure wont change it coz changing the whole website is very headache, just keep Mesolite, furthermore my website now has Google PR 4. Just dont want to touch anything unless updating products and articles. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum