Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hello,
    I am thinking about becoming a member at your template club, but first of all, I have on question:

I plan to use joomla 1.5. I also want some eye candy for my site.
    are all these little gadgets (the picture moduls with the sliding in text in ja drimia, the moving pictures in ja hedera…) included?
    or did you also buy them and if I want them I have to buy them myself?

thanks in advance for your answer.
    sincerely,
    melanie

TomC Moderator

<em>@mesand 49965 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,
    I am thinking about becoming a member at your template club, but first of all, I have on question:

I plan to use joomla 1.5. I also want some eye candy for my site.
    are all these little gadgets (the picture moduls with the sliding in text in ja drimia, the moving pictures in ja hedera…) included?
    or did you also buy them and if I want them I have to buy them myself?

thanks in advance for your answer.
    sincerely,
    melanie</blockquote>

All of the modules/functions you see in the demo version is included with the template. Even better, if you want to start with your template looking exactly like the demo version, then you will want to install the relative Quickstart Package for that template.

It’s well worth the relatively small investment.

mesand Friend

hello tom,
    thank you for your reply.
    and another two questions :-*:
    1. can I install one of the gadgets shown in one template ton another one, too? or are they restricted to this one template?
    2. If I become a member: Can I download all the templates up to this point, keep them, use one and later switch to another one? no additional site, just another template?

thank you,
    melanie

TomC Moderator

You can install/integrate the various modules into other templates. However, many of these modules are not available for individual download piecemeal. In other words, you would need to download the template package that has the module function you want (they are usually within their own zip files), and then simply install them into whichever other template you want.

Of course, there will be some css and php code modification that may be required in order to get the module to display and function properly in another template, but it is absolutely do-able.

As for your second question . . . When you become a member, you are entitled to download any and all of the existing templates (to date), as well as those which will be released during your membership period. If you have downloaded several templates and decide to switch form one to the other at a later date, you can certainly do so. (I have done this on several occasions myself).

Hope that helps to answer your questions.
    I’m sure the JA Team will be looking forward to having you as a member.

🙂

mesand Friend

They won’t have to look forward for long, probably 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you tcraw1010 for having make everything so clear.

@mesand: have you made your decision? you will not only get templates but also joys and fun with JA community.

mesand Friend

this week’s extremely busy for me. I must talk to my husband about becoming a member, because it’s his little company, that must pay the club. I’m convinced 😀
    I think, if we decide to, we will probably join at the weekend.
    greets,
    melanie

Michael Casha Friend

Let us know if you need any help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum