Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I can not edit content on the frontend when using other browsers then IE. Not in FF, Chrome, others not tested yet.

Is this a bug or a misconfiguration on my behalf?

Greetings! Franck

Saguaros Moderator

That’s a bug. may be the css happened. please kindly give the the Link to your site via pm, ticket or in here. i would like to have a closer look on the issue,

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

the problem is fixed

meioaereo Friend

Hi, I still have the same problem in my website.

I can’t edit content in frontend in any brownser at all. Do you have the fix for it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

Please kinldy add the follow css into the template.css file

.contentpaneopen_edit {
    float:none !important;
    }

Good luck

meioaereo Friend

Didn’t work for me. I tried to install quickstart again and at some point when customizing stuff, this issue occurs again. Still a mistery issue!

Saguaros Moderator

if possible give me the admintrator account and link to the live site, i resolve this for u

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Please ctr + f5 to clear the browser cache , it the edit button is working well

meioaereo Friend

The edit button works fine but the save and cancel don’t. There is a error icon in status bar as well. For some reason it is not loadin IE8. 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, pls give me the ftp account and the administrator account, i would like to check in detail. pls send them via your ticket

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum