Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

At the applicatons list there is no info of a jobseeker, why is that. I saw in the demo of 1.5 that there is a picture, you can delete a jobseeker and a link to the account of the jobseeker. Why is this remoced in 2.5 or is there going something wrong

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Dear Tim,

Because when a jobseeker applies for a job, the Job owner ( Employer ) will get it and need more time to read his application. So the application should not be removed from Jobseeker and Employer.

It should be removed from super admin or Jobs System Manager in the backend. That is the difference between J1.5 and J2.5 version.

Regards

timmieboy Friend

OK, thank you. But why is there no info of the Jobseeker in the list of applications. See picture in attachment of you own demo site with application list. There is no info at all and no link to the account of the jobseeker. If I click on the link in the list I go to the job what seems useless because I placed the job.

1. application-list
    HeR0 Friend

Dear Tim,

Yes, I should show Jobseeker name and link to Jobseeker profile. That is an issue, I add this bug to our product backlog to improve in the next version. You could check status at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-315

Regards

timmieboy Friend

When do you expect the next version because I can’t use the jobboard if this does not work.

HeR0 Friend

Dear Tim,

Now, please try to change the followings to display jobseeker name and the link to resume:

– Open file components/com_jajobboard/views/jaapplications/tmpl/jaempllist.php

– Find

<span id="apps_title_<?php echo $item->id ?>" class="application-title <?php echo (intval($item->read) > 0) ? 'application_read' : 'application_unread'?>"><?php echo $item->subject; ?></span>
    <br />
    <?php echo JText::_('APPLY_FOR_JOB')?>: <i><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option='. JBCOMNAME .'&view=jajobs&layout=jaview&cid[]='.$item->job_id.'&alias=' . $alias . '&Itemid=' . $Itemid)?>" id="goto_job_<?php echo $item->job_id; ?>"><?php echo $item->job_id_title; ?></a></i>

– Change it to

<span id="apps_title_<?php echo $item->id ?>" class="application-title <?php echo (intval($item->read) > 0) ? 'application_read' : 'application_unread'?>"><?php echo $item->subject; ?></span>
    <br />
    <?php echo JText::_('APPLY_FOR_JOB')?>: <i><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option='. JBCOMNAME .'&view=jajobs&layout=jaview&cid[]='.$item->job_id.'&alias=' . $alias . '&Itemid=' . $Itemid)?>" id="goto_job_<?php echo $item->job_id; ?>"><?php echo $item->job_id_title; ?></a></i>
    <br />
    <?php if($item->user_id > 0):?>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaresumes&layout=jaview&cid[]='.$item->user_id.'&alias='.$item->guest_name.'&Itemid='.$Itemid, false) ?>" title="<?php echo $item->guest_name?>" >
    <?php endif; ?>
    <span><?php echo $item->guest_name?></span>
    </a>
    <?php endif; ?>

Pls try and let me know if it helps.

Regards

timmieboy Friend

Hi,

It is not totally working. I get the name of the person who has applied, it has a link but it goes to the wrong id. At this moment I get a blanco screen if I click it, I think because the resume has a different id than the user. At this moment it goes to user_id and resume name, so like this /726-test-resume, while it has to be going to resume_id 8 or something.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Sorry, pls try to change again to the followings:

<?php
    $resume = getResumeFromUserId($item->user_id);
    ?>
    <br />
    <br />
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaresumes&layout=jaview&cid[]='.$resume->id.'&alias='.$item->guest_name.'&Itemid='.$Itemid, false) ?>" title="<?php echo $item->guest_name?>" >
    <?php endif; ?>
    <span><?php echo $item->guest_name?></span>
    </a>
    <?php endif; ?>

Let me know if it helps.

timmieboy Friend

Thanks, this is working fine. Still a question, when I click on the jobseeker, I get the info of the jobseeker but no Name only a resume name, why is that? Secondly when I click on the jobseeker the meny on the right is gone, why is that?

HeR0 Friend

Please look at this http://demo.jobboard.joomlart.com/index.php/component/jajobboard/jaresumes/jaview/96 and go to Form Customization to check the name resume field settings for more details.

timmieboy Friend

Ok, done thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timmieboy 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum