Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I built this site 8 months ago for a client, and he wanted me to add a banner. I’ve noticed that I cannot add or view images and the error code I get is:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admin46/domains/blummercpa.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_media/models/manager.php on line 75

You’ll notice that the com_media/models/manager.php file doesn’t exist in Mageia.

I’m also getting a JFolder error:

* JFolder::files: Path is not a folder /home/admin46/domains/blummercpa.com/public_html/cgi
    * JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder /home/admin46/domains/blummercpa.com/public_html/cgi

I’ve attached a screenshot of the errors.

Does anyone know what happened here? The guy is not paying me to upgrade to a newer version of Joomla (this is version 1.5.2) – actually he’s not paying me at all because I thought it was a quick 2 minute thing) so I don’t want to get sucked into a big project. I’m just wondering if there’s a quick and easy fix so that I can add his banner and be done with it.

Ideas?

UPDATE: Oh good lord. Nevermind. I’m sorry, I didn’t account for client stupidity. He had renamed the media folders. Duh.

1. mageia-screen-shot
    bennitos Friend

lol 🙂

Well glad you got it sorted out!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum