Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using the Neuvo template and trying to recreate the Latest Projects and the Services Accordian module. However, I cannot find the JA Extra Fields and guessing I need this to completely replicate it.

I have gone through the plugis, modules etc. but cannot find it anywhere. At the moment it does not appear as a tab in articles etc.

How do I switch this on?

I have not used Quickstart for this template as my site is an old one that I upgraded from Joomla 2.5x (I don’t know if that matters?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Mel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI you need to extra field manually .
    Here is user guide
    Find Module extra fields in above user guide .

Here is Full documentation of extra Fields

Hope it helps

melanieb Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

thanks for your help. I have gone through the guidance you suggested. I can see the files and details are already created but still can’t get the tab JA Extra Fields to show. It still doesn’t show in the modules or in the articles.

Plus, the modules seem to be ignoring the module class suffixes (I am not sure if this is related?) features intro 1 & 2.

Mel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @melanieb
    Send me your working site admin details , so that i can check it on your site .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum