Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, i have some weird problems showing my jobs on the site.

I have created 3 jobs and have received email notifications that they are on, can even check when i click the link, but…

1. the jobs simply dont show in the backend in the job manager (but they count in the admin dashboard)
    2. they dont appear in the front end when i use the menu “JA Job /Jalist
    3. when i use the module “mod_jalist_jobs” to display the jobs some funny things happen: when i use the theme name “use component name” its showing me the jobs, yay 🙂 but when i sick on them it doesn’t link anywhere and also the job safe showing in simple a list kin of form, not as nice as in the original template. When i use the “inline” template it doesn’t show me any jobs an fit displays a 0

Its very weird. I even tried to reinstall it and no luck…really annoying!

you can check it out here: http://bfes.com.au/jobs

Thanks guys, appreciate all your help

Vinh CV Friend

Dear bluefit,

We have fixed on your site already (By remove file: componentscom_jajobboardhelperupdated.jb). Please check again.

bluefit Friend

Thanks Vinh, does that mean that i have to delete this every time i install the component on another site?
    I can see the jobs now in the backend, but unfortunately when i click on the jobs in the front end it still linking to nothing, just reloading the same site.

Any idea about that?

Cheesr

lahmizzar Friend

I have the same issue… Tried to delete the file updated.jb and it works in backend!

but on the frontpage no jobs in the job list.

I got it to work by save again every single job in the backend.

what i don’t understand is: after you save one job, the updated.jb file is there again with 0 byte of code in it, but it works!? why we have to delete the file to get the jobs listed?!

bluefit Friend

Danke,
    will try to save the jobs again. My only problems that we have paid so much money for something that doesn’t work from scratch. I don’t wanna be changing all the coding and deleting some files all the time. Would like it to work the same as in the demo with the nice display of the jobs and no trouble.

Vinh CV Friend

Hi all,

1. Does that mean that i have to delete this every time i install the component on another site?
    =>
    You can download, extract attach file and replace to:
    administratorcomponentscom_jajobboardmodelsjajobs.php
    to fix this issue, you don’t have to delete that file every time.

2. I can see the jobs now in the backend, but unfortunately when i click on the jobs in the front end it still linking to nothing, just reloading the same site.
    =>
    We have checked on your site. When I on the jobs in the front end it redirecting to job details page. Please check again.

1. jajobs.zip
    davidg Friend

Hello Vinh,
    I am having same issuer and your solution did not work for me, i have installed the jobs component on an already existing site and nothing seems to work.
    All the sample data is present but the employers do not show up in the front or back nor do the jobs.
    I will send you ftp info and if you could get this component up and running fopr me i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks.

jooservices Friend

<em>@davidg 289992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Vinh,
    I am having same issuer and your solution did not work for me, i have installed the jobs component on an already existing site and nothing seems to work.
    All the sample data is present but the employers do not show up in the front or back nor do the jobs.
    I will send you ftp info and if you could get this component up and running fopr me i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks.</blockquote>

Hi
    Please create your own thread to post your issue and ftp & backend access than i will help you solve it.

Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum