Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I am not seeing a position & responsive configuration or Layout manager in JA Mendozite. I am in template manager > edit style> and this is what I have to work with
    giving me only css editing control. When I toggle over to template this is what I see:

I am using the quickstart install with samples installed. I appreciate your help. Thanks

1. layout1
    2. layout2
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Please provide your site access for checking. ( Backend & CPanel )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

rga1a Friend

It is running on local host. I will provide the folder and db name and admin login if that helps. How do you want me to send it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @rga1a
    JA Mendozite is not a responsive template . Its working on old JAT3v2 framework that is not responsive .
    If you need responsive templates that are working on Latest T3 framework , you can find templates Here

rga1a Friend

I just ran a test with Ja Biz and getting the same error messages. Going to try to upload to web server and I will follow up shortly. Thanks

rga1a Friend

Ok. I uploaded Ja Menzonite to server and main page is there with no modules. I uploaded modules and they are “locked.” Can someone log in and check admin? Who do I send the login information to? Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@rga1a 454786 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok. I uploaded Ja Menzonite to server and main page is there with no modules. I uploaded modules and they are “locked.” Can someone log in and check admin? Who do I send the login information to? Thanks</blockquote>

When you installed your template, did you do so utilizing the quickstart + sample data installation process ??

rga1a Friend

Tom, The server rejected the quickstart file so I manually uploaded the template, ja t3 plugin, modules and plugins.

TomC Moderator

<em>@rga1a 454789 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom, The server rejected the quickstart file so I manually uploaded the template, ja t3 plugin, modules and plugins.</blockquote>

Well then, in that case, you won’t see any content (yet) because you have to create it and assign/publish the respective modules for that content.

How did your server reject the quickstart?

rga1a Friend

Stay with me Tom. I am going to try and upload the quickstart package again and post the results.

rga1a Friend

Ok, Tom, Viet, I just reinstalled and was finally able to use the quickstart. So all is good up to this point. Thanks for your input

jooservices Friend

Glad to hear that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@rga1a 454792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, Tom, Viet, I just reinstalled and was finally able to use the quickstart. So all is good up to this point. Thanks for your input</blockquote>

Good Job !!! . . . Sometimes all things need is a little “kick start” to get them to work.

All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum