Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HI
    I have installed the Job Board on my site http://www.disability.ie I have enabled the Job board menu and published it to a position.
    The menu header is showing but there are no links in the menu.
    I have tried to use the help and installation guides but they are of little or no help.
    Image attached.

Alan

1. ScreenHunter_07-Jan.-10-08.52
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Takestock,

Please delete all Jobboard menu groups in menu manager then go to front end refresh page which Jobboard menu module is displayed to render new Jobboard menu groups.

Regards

takestock Friend

Hi
    As I have installed Job board on a live site with Teline IV template.
    Is it that the menus are created but I have to add the links to them myself.

Is it possible to install the component on a live site Teline IV, with sample data and menus created .
    Or will it overwrite my existing template.

Also even when the I add links to the menus “Employer etc” the login and other items do not show in the menu.

Alan

I have installed the quickstart package on another domain and it works perfectly,

HeR0 Friend

Hi Takestock,

No, the Jobboard menu is auto created when you use JA Jobboard menu module. If your site have any Jobboard group menu, please delete for auto render from JA Jobboard menu module.

Regards

takestock Friend

Unfortunately your solution only solved part of the issue,

I now have the menu displayed on the page but it is not displaying the register as employer or register as employee link.
    It is also not displaying the JA Janrain.

These are all enabled in the Menu Module.

I need help with this, I am at a complete standstill and your help and guides are seriously lacking.

Alan

1. ScreenHunter_08-Jan.-11-08.11
    HeR0 Friend

Ok, PM me admin account, then i help you out.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum