Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have the problem that my website doesn’t show any module titles any more. You have to logged in as a Super User to see it but any new module that I make doesn’t have a title. I have made a couple of modules with the titles TEST TEST TEST TITLE or something like that around in the middle of the site at position user4.

Thank you!

vivacomputers Friend

I forgot to mention it is about http://www.vivacomputers.nl.

Stork11 Friend

Hello vivacomputers,

I can’t find “TEST TEST TEST TITLE” title on your site. Would you mind getting me a few screenshots with problem was highlighted for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve. Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

vivacomputers Friend

Did you login on the backend? When you login there and you select modules and in the search you type “test” you see the modules with that kind of titles. When you also login on the site with your credentials you will see those modules in the user4 area.

Thanks for the help.

vivacomputers Friend

Hello Stork, did you had the chance to look into my problem? I have found some things on the internet about it but it all handles jdoc, index.php and xhtml and this I can’t find in my template folder.

Stork11 Friend

Hello vivacomputers,

Please add ‘style=”xhtml”‘ into block in Layouts setting of Template Manager as below screenshot:

Hope this helps.

Regards.

1. Untitled
    vivacomputers Friend

I don’t know what is happening but my site looks very different now. I saw that somebody from Joomlart had logged in but now I still don’t see titles and my modules in the user4 area have a light background as before the background was transparent. I hope this can be changed back again and that the problem can be solved. A little feedback would be nice……

Stork11 Friend

I didn’t change anything on your site. Only logged in and checked Layouts setting. That’s all.

The above screenshot was taken from my local site.

Please recheck it because I modified layout as above and it worked fine on my local.

Regards.

vivacomputers Friend

Hello Stork, I had missed your message but it was allready done. The html was already there. Still I don’t see titles. Also can you do something about the background colour is user4?

vivacomputers Friend

Hello Stork,

I managed it. Now it shows titles were I want it. I edited this code:

</blocks>
    <blocks name=”middle” colwidth=”33″ main-inner=”2″ wrap-inner=”1″>
    <block name=”inset2″ style=”xhtml”>right, left</block>
    <block name=”content-mass-bottom”>content-mass-bottom</block>
    <block name=”content-top”>content-top</block>
    <block name=”content-mass-top”>content-mass-top</block>
    </blocks>

This was the position that was not showing the titles that I wanted but in the position were I put the xhtml now it works. Thank you to give me the idea and for the help!

Regards!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum