Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Sent in private messsage!
    Thanks!

tembosrl Friend

Sent in private messsage!
    Thanks!

tembosrl Friend

No way to solve my problem? 🙁

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello tembosrl,

I’m terribly sorry for this late response. I’m checking your site and will be back to you asap.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello tembosrl,

I’m terribly sorry for this late response. I’m checking your site and will be back to you asap.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

I have just checked your site, you have not setup correct Menu assignment as tutorial that I posted in this post
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/no-multilingual-menu-ja-telline-iv/#post-510360

You have created profiles for each language but not assign them to display on corresponding language, I have update setting of your default template style “JA_Zite – IT” to correct Menu assignment setting, and menus are display properly on all language now, please have a look

BTW: our support service is available for active members only, please renew your membership as your account has been already expired.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

I have just checked your site, you have not setup correct Menu assignment as tutorial that I posted in this post
    http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/no-multilingual-menu-ja-telline-iv/#post-510360

You have created profiles for each language but not assign them to display on corresponding language, I have update setting of your default template style “JA_Zite – IT” to correct Menu assignment setting, and menus are display properly on all language now, please have a look

BTW: our support service is available for active members only, please renew your membership as your account has been already expired.

tembosrl Friend

Thank you so much!
    🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum