Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I saw that banner on top already some hours ago, but why is there no preview thread same as for the Joomla Templates?

Would be nice to see some preview pics NOW!:D

TomC Moderator
    ShannonN Friend

tcraw1010;116965http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_mesolite

Tom, he wanted JM mesolite not JA mesolite I think? I wish they’d change the names, a quick glance at JM Purity thread and I’m always thinking its JA Purity – Different names for all the JM templates should be the go, Better still all JM stuff should be on a purpose built web site with it’s own seperate forum so it has nothing to do with JA Joomla templates

we2solutions Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 116944 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw that banner on top already some hours ago, but why is there no preview thread same as for the Joomla Templates?

Would be nice to see some preview pics NOW!:D</blockquote>

i think you want to stay 2days until they officially publish the template in ja website.at the moment you can only see JM Purity demo.

http://magento-themes.joomlart.com/jm_purity/

wooohanetworks Friend

I’d like to see a preview as also when it is “just a ported theme”, just that makes it so interesting for me to see how JM Mesolite will look like. It will look similar to JA Mesolite but will still look different, as Magento is build a bit different than VirtueMart and JA Mesolite around it.

But the names, that is what makes the whole deal here, it is JA Mesolite ported to Magento, so there is nothing against the name, as it is a ported theme.

Also when some may say, a complete new template would be better, not just porting JA Mesolite to Magento, that is also right, but I think a good is also this, JM Mesolite.

Thanks, anyway, it was more a funny post of mine, “WONNA SEE PREVIEW, NOOOOWWW!!!”:D:D:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum