Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles with switching from JA Social to JA Magz.

From my testing JA Magz template installation, either as a standalone template or as a part of JA Magz Quick Start installation pack, its layout always comes out of the box with two sidebars on the each side of “message” and “component” position blocks:

I have not seen your system from inside but regardless of beginning, middle or advanced stage of its development, if you want to run (or test) it under our JA Magz template, I would strongly advise you to rollback to clean slate, install our JA Magz Quick Start pack and take it from there, moving forward your JA Magz system one step at a time with thorough testing.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

1. sidebars_on_ja_magz
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    I forwarded the issue to Development team . They are checking the issue and reply you as soon as possible .
    Dev team will follow his thread via Ticket system .
    This is the ticket ID BMX-270-38956
    Thanks in advance for your patience

feribacsi Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 435423 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI
    I forwarded the issue to Development team . They are checking the issue and reply you as soon as possible .
    Dev team will follow his thread via Ticket system .
    This is the ticket ID BMX-270-38956
    Thanks in advance for your patience</blockquote>

Can you give me a link to the ticket system?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes
    Here is the link of ticket system .

Adam M Moderator

Hi feribacsi,

I am going through the thread and will assist you as i understand the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum