Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I want to put slideshow lite module in position 12 , but I CAN’T do it. If I assign position 12, it will appear in the block above footer-4 below the position 5 (main content area) . What’s the problems ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Is your corporate layout same to the image below ?

If not send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend , i will have a look at your configuration.

lazuli28allen Friend

almost the same but there are 4 blocks and 4 footers below what you showed me.

pavit Moderator

<em>@lazuli28allen 486618 wrote:</em><blockquote>almost the same but there are 4 blocks and 4 footers below what you showed me.</blockquote>

Could you send me a private message with your SU account ?

lazuli28allen Friend

You can check message in you Skype . I just sent the superuser account to you .

lazuli28allen Friend

You can check message in you Skype . I just sent the superuser account to you .

pavit Moderator

<em>@lazuli28allen 486620 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can check message in you Skype . I just sent the superuser account to you .</blockquote>

I fixed it , adding slideshow position into TemplateDetails.xml file and publishing slideshow module in slideshow position.

Best regards

pavit Moderator

<em>@lazuli28allen 486620 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can check message in you Skype . I just sent the superuser account to you .</blockquote>

I fixed it , adding slideshow position into TemplateDetails.xml file and publishing slideshow module in slideshow position.

Best regards

felix1 Friend

<em>@pavit 486622 wrote:</em><blockquote>I fixed it , adding slideshow position into TemplateDetails.xml file and publishing slideshow module in slideshow position.

Best regards</blockquote>

Could you please answer in this thread how you did it? I’m also interested in slideshow in that position. And maybe more people are interested, and then nobody else needs to ask the same question again in this forum.

Thanks!

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost

Felix Rimfrost

felix1 Friend

<em>@pavit 486622 wrote:</em><blockquote>I fixed it , adding slideshow position into TemplateDetails.xml file and publishing slideshow module in slideshow position.

Best regards</blockquote>

Could you please answer in this thread how you did it? I’m also interested in slideshow in that position. And maybe more people are interested, and then nobody else needs to ask the same question again in this forum.

Thanks!

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost

Felix Rimfrost

pavit Moderator

<em>@felix1 486752 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you please answer in this thread how you did it? I’m also interested in slideshow in that position. And maybe more people are interested, and then nobody else needs to ask the same question again in this forum.

Thanks!

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost</blockquote>

I answered with the solution as you can see above

User @lazuli28allen was using file templatedetails.xml where position slideshow was missing , so i only added position in that file

<position>footer-9</position>
    <position>footer-10</position>
    <position>debug</position>
    <position>slideshow</position>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  felix1 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum