Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I use Mijoshop checkout, in the last step one must “Agree to Terms and Conditions” before placing the order. When clicked it displays the MijoShop Information article with text.

If I look at the JA Decor demo these Terms have a beautiful popup (colorbox I believe), as shown in below image:

But in my site it has no styling at all:

I installed the quickstart, with the JADecor theme for Mijoshop. All of the styling is ok, except for above.
    NB. Unfortunately I have things on a localhost at the moment, so giving access is difficult.

Thanks in advance for helping me!

1. jadecormijoshopdemo
    2. 2
    TomC Moderator
    peteralfred Friend

Hi Tom,

I tried both options. The demo builder I was not familiar with. But for this I couldn’t use because Mijoshop is a payed extension. Firebug I used before and did bring me to the solution. I saw class=”COLORbox”, this should be class=”colorbox” !!!
    I changes the nl-NL language file and it works!

Thank you for your tips, very useful.

TomC Moderator

<em>@peteralfred 455774 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

I tried both options. The demo builder I was not familiar with. But for this I couldn’t use because Mijoshop is a payed extension. Firebug I used before and did bring me to the solution. I saw class=”COLORbox”, this should be class=”colorbox” !!!
    I changes the nl-NL language file and it works!

Thank you for your tips, very useful.</blockquote>

Happy I could be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum