Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have one news featured on my site as the “Headline news”on display at my site but, and this work. But after login to my site there is no text only the “Hedlines” title for the same news.

I have checked the forum but so far no solution to my problem…

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@johanneshov 73003 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have one news featured on my site as the “Headline news”on display at my site but, and this work. But after login to my site there is no text only the “Hedlines” title for the same news.

I have checked the forum but so far no solution to my problem…</blockquote>

Hi johanneshov,

Please provide link to your site and your Joomla version. Otherwise, you are making people guess what the actual situation really is.

Cornelio

jbgorg Friend

I had the same problem. I had to work in html mode to delete some unnecessary code.

johanneshov Friend

<em>@jbgorg 76581 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the same problem. I had to work in html mode to delete some unnecessary code.</blockquote>

I reinstalled the whole package including sample code(articles, deleted them one by one and now have a solution up running. However it seams like being a little bit unstable and not really working fully with some other 3rd party packages out ther. One example is the Joomla rating system, Jreviews and its directory listing module which I can not put in the user right/left position. Then this module vanish, just an empty box again… 😉 😉

Anyhow thanks and soon I might even dare to link to my site! :-):-*

cgc0202 Friend

The problem is that no one can help you if you do not provide any link or “visual” sample of the error. Also, you must specify Joomla and Teline II version used.

I have an idea what the error might be, because this is one of the most vexing problems encountered, when using Joomla 1.5.x-Teline II.

However, it would all be speculation, without knowing the actual situation. The bottom line, you have to help those who might be able to help you by providing the needed information.

Obviously, if you have reinstalled, the latest Teline II included the correction.

Cornelio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum