Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m setting up the site, installed the demo material as a guide, but somehow, all the text and stuff just disappeared and I can’t return things back to normal.. I didn’t do much, beacause I was just beginning with the shop.

Even when you click on the product details it sends an error.. something about too many messages.

I’ll appreciate your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Seems you deleted all the products and items . so its not showing now .
    Here you can see there is no product and categories . You can check all menu , modules , there is no category/products of VM .
    >> http://prntscr.com/8f0ewf
    In this case I suggest you to make a fresh install because all sample items are deleted by you Or install the backup copy of site .
    Always take backup of site before major changes and deletion .

rodro Friend

Thanks,

If that’s the problem I just put new products and it should work, right?

But, how or why are they being showed on the front page? And with prices..

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure what u changed in the Virtual mart because the product does not shows in VM list .
    As its in the VM , I suggest you top open the thread on Virtual Mart Forum so they can check the internal issues in the Virtual mart why product list does not shows on backend .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum