Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I t will be nice to start designing templates that can be used by Non profit organizations to design sites that help poor people in the
    world. The template will be crisp, not too complicated or busy, features to showcase projects, add projects or children needing
    sponsoring, etc.
    I really need one now too unless someone could volunteer to remodel our site for us 🙂

Thanks

TomC Moderator

It is difficult to pinpoint a particular template that would meet with your particular needs. Like any art form, choosing a template from which to begin your website development is a highly subjective method.

What I would suggest is take a little time to browse through our Template Showcase and see which of our template creations catch your eye –> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/showcase
    When you find one (or more) that you like.

tfosnom Friend

If by non profit you mean organisations, then you’ll have to use the free templates for the non profit sites, as unless you have the cash to fork out 500 US for a developers membership, sites can only be used as your personal sites, if its an organisation, it’s not considered personal, so I interpret the rule, Tom may wish to step in and clarify for you?

Shane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum