Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I haven’t used a JA template before and am trying to customize Mageia at the moment.

How do I go about changing the logo at the top left, and can the logo be any size, or do I have to keep it the same size as the default one?

rhand Friend

Read the userguide you can download as well. There you’ll find the information needed.

jbricknell Friend

Thanks for the quick answer rhand.

Unfortunately, there is no user guide to download for this template it seems, however there is a guide here – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-mageia-readme-bug-reports/ as a sticky in this forum, but it does not mention how to change the logo image or size.

rhand Friend

well the logo should have the same size or you need to adapt the template to the new size. Normally I use the same size and exension. Then you give it the same name and replace the old one by FTP.

jbricknell Friend

Thanks for that rhand. Keeping them to the same size is going to be a bit tricky for this one, but I’ll see what I can do! Any pointers for adapting the template? Is there a specific CSS I should be looking at to make the changes to the logo size?

rhand Friend

Give me a link and if I make it I tell you what to edit in the .css to make the the header, etc bigger to accomodate a larger image…

jbricknell Friend

Thanks again rhand, but the test site I’m working with is on a devel server, and there’s no access to it through the firewall. 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jbricknell 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum