Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was having conflict with ja-comment and phoca gallery so I uninstalled and reinstalled updated version of components and all plugins.

Now I can’t seem to get anything by the articles for comments except the facebook share icons. No comment window or link or anything.
    :confused:
    Please help!!

edit: I found this error with firebug

Failed to load source for: http://www.sitename.com/components/com_jacomment/libs/js/jquery/jquery.autoresize.js

Thank you,
    Cheryl

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Cjmicro,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue and it takes a little bit of time to fix this. I will inform you right after getting it solved. Thanks for your patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cjmicro 177926 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was having conflict with ja-comment and phoca gallery so I uninstalled and reinstalled updated version of components and all plugins.

Now I can’t seem to get anything by the articles for comments except the facebook share icons. No comment window or link or anything.
    :confused:
    Please help!!

site is http://www.foxhuntinglife.com you may need user fhl pw norman to access site

edit: I found this error with firebug

Failed to load source for: http://www.foxhuntinglife.com/components/com_jacomment/libs/js/jquery/jquery.autoresize.js

Thank you,
    Cheryl</blockquote>

Hi Cjmicro,

I could access to your admin area with your provided account.

Please check again and get back to us. Thank you.

cjmicro Friend

i added credentials to the ticket so you can find this in support tickets.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cjmicro 178264 wrote:</em><blockquote>i added credentials to the ticket so you can find this in support tickets.

ticket id SKV-928063</blockquote>

HI Cjmicro,

Now I can login to your backend area but I still could not access to your ftp.

Please provide us your ftp account for closer look. Thank you for your cooperation.

cjmicro Friend

I sent reply to ticket with all this info. It should have been in original post, but just in case I sent it again, please help!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cjmicro 178425 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent reply to ticket with all this info. It should have been in original post, but just in case I sent it again, please help!</blockquote>

Hi Cjmicro,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue and it takes a little bit of time to fix this.
    I will inform you right after getting it solved. Thanks for your patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cjmicro 178425 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent reply to ticket with all this info. It should have been in original post, but just in case I sent it again, please help!</blockquote>

Hi there,

I could not access to your ftp via credentials data.

However, I have just created a new ticket with ID = XFJ-301519 mentioning to your issue to work with ease.

Please kindly follow up on this ticket with additional information.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum