Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

I am planning to setup a business directory utilizing Yootheme’s ZOO responsive component alongside with JA Puresite but the map feature from ZOO is not displaying with this particular template.

I have run a few tests today with the following responsive templates;

Nano2 (Yootheme) – OK
    Fashion (Gavick) – OK
    JA Zite (Joomlart) – OK
    JA Puresite (Joomlart) – NO MAP DISPLAY

A big problem since it is not displaying exactely with the template I`d like to use. How can we proceed in order to solve this issue? At the moment Nano2 is in use and can be seen here http://www.lightstyle.co.nz/sites/otm/index.php/business-categories/building-industrial/item/mike-mclean-homes?category_id=7

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

How did you add this map? Could you post content here (or PM me) so that I can try with JA Puresite in my local to see what’s going on.

Regards.

lightstylenz Friend

Hi,

The map is added by default upon ZOO component installation since it is one of the features. I have send you a PM but not sure what you are asking for. Please check your msg. Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

We didn’t recieve PM from you. Please PM to me and i will check what error GOOGLE MAP on JA Puresite template?

lightstylenz Friend

hi,

I am currently going through a support ticket and apparently “Puresite template, have conflict javascipt between jQuery and Mootools So you should add jQuery.noConflict(); into file jQuery library of component zoo”.

Since I don`t dominate the javascript field I kind of solved that with a plugin BUT the current sad issue with this template is the fact it doesn’t support submenus on mobile versions. That alone makes a beautiful template sort of useless. I wrote that on the ticket on the hope that the team comes to its senses and decides to fix this issue. Pleeeease!

Thanks,
    Lisa

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Puresite Template is compatible with jQuery and Mootools. About conflict jQuery with Mootools, may be your using extention does not add script
    <script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery.noConflict();
    </script>

before or after using user jQuery.

The last: You can not get the best solution without information your site.

lightstylenz Friend

Hi Ninja,

Thanks for the help but due to sad fact that this template doesn’t support submenus on mobile versions I have aborted its use. I’m still crossing my fingers for the tea,m to come to its sense and get this sorted….

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please check our demo. JA Puresite only supports dropdown menu on mobile versions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum