Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Friends stayed after this project I noticed that articles placed on the menu or list to Blog layout the content and the link does not open is redirected to the home page.

I’m using the latest version of the template JA Zite 1.0.3 for Joomla! 3.0 and during the project did a test with 3.1 and worked well, including the blog and list layouts after I migrated everything and completes the project stayed when this error appeared.

Is there any temporary solution to the update for this template to 3.1?

thank you

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Do you have any backup of your site? If yes, try to restore it. At this moment, this template is under testing for upgrading to Joomla 3.1. We will release new version that compatible with Joomla 3.1 in upcoming week, kindly wait and check our blog post for update news.

Regards

rikaryo Friend

That good news, it wait, I made a tie here that worked … I’ll be awaiting

thank you 🙂

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the above issue, after clicking link to open article, it displays in homepage instead of opening in a details page. This happens when article (or category this article belong to) is NOT assigned to any menu item, try to create a new menu item (or use existing one) then assign this article to. It would show in a new page.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum