Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

It looks like that there is conflict in ajax when opening that files, how did you add these files links? pls try to change the target of the link so that it opens in new browser tab instead of current tab, it will be ok.

target="_blank"

Regards

torpedone Friend

Thank you Saguaros. I added these links as usual, in the article I wrote some words (for example as you can see "Carta dei servizi", and I inserted a link with the "insert/edit link" button of the Jce editor, and I got the link from the URL Browse. The link points to a document that’s in a Subfolder of the Images folder.
    I changed the target as Blank, as you can see, but it’s not stiill working well.
    Aiax is not enabled in the template’s variant used for this article

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the admin account so I will take a look at the settings?

torpedone Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

There seems to be conflict with Ajax there, I’ve assign this menu item (that article belongs to) Cura degli anziani to ‘ ja_mono – torpedone – No Ajax’ with Ajax disabled and it’s working fine now.

Kindly check: https://torpedone.org/index.php/le-nostre-attivita/cura-degli-anziani/20-cinisello-b/36-cdi-centro-diurno-integrato

torpedone Friend

Thank you very much

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  torpedone 7 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Not opening doc/image links’ is closed to new replies.