Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I was updating my site http://www.millionaireasia-indonesia.com and was playing with the content sliders at the bottom in user position 6-10. Have put content in and it is still not showing in the watches section.

Anyway, I had earlier made the slide show at the top of the page smaller and it was working fine. Now I just looked at the site and the slideshow has dissapeared and the top menu is not working. Any idea? Slideshow is still published to home page?

EDIT. I just noticed that if i go direct to some other pages I know the urls for like http://www.millionaireasia-indonesia.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=27&Itemid=714 then all the menus work fine it is just the home page with the problem

Jim

phong nam Friend

Hi Jim,

It seems that the js conflict between our Mega menu and Simple Gallery Pro plugin that causes the menu dropdown not work properly. In this case, you can try to do:

– Temporarily disable this Simple Gallery Pro plugin and check out the Mega menu again.
    – Update the K2 v2.6.7 and configure it to load jQuery 1.8 or higher of Google Ajax (It is loading the jQuery 1.6 yet).

Do not forget to clear JAT3 cache after updating changes.

For the issues of Content Slider and Slideshow module, you can send me PM with valid admin login info. I will help you to check and try to correct those issues.

James Weston Friend

Hi Leo,

As soon as I disabled the Simple Image (which I wasn’t using anyway) it all works again.

I have another question about how images display but I will put that in another post as I know that it makes it easier for other people to benefit from the answers if they are separate posts.

Jim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum