Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m running joomla on localhost and have installed the quickstart but I’m see the following errors on the page
    “Notice: Undefined variable: setimagearray in F:wampwwwFoldermodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 85

It appears quite a few times on the page, another one is:
    “Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in F:wampwwwFoldermodulesmod_jatabshelper.php on line 130”

amazone Friend

Hello !

I have the same problem :

PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in sitenamemodulesmod_jatabshelper.php on line 130 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: setimagearray in sitenamemodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 85 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: orderby in sitenamemodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: sort in sitenamemodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86

Joomla 1.5.10

Have you an explication ?

amazone Friend

I’ve solved the first part of my problem…
    PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in sitenamemodulesmod_jatabshelper.php on line 130

Open your modules/mod_jatabs/helper.php
    and replace the line 130 :

PHP Code:
    $plg->onPrepareContent(&$row, $pparams, 0);
    with

PHP Code:
    $plg->onPrepareContent($row, $pparams, 0);

What about the second part ?

amazone Friend

Second part :

Replace
    PHP Code:

//Navigation
    $navigation = $params->get(‘navigation’, ”);

with
    PHP Code:

//Navigation
    $navigation = $params->get(‘navigation’, ”);

// Sort
    $orderby = 1; // 1 and other
    $sort = 1; // 1,2 and other

And replace
    PHP Code:

if (trim($setimagearray) != “”) $images = explode(“,”, $setimagearray);
    else $images = modJaSlideshowHelper::getFileInDir($folder, $orderby, $sort );

with
    PHP Code:

$images = modJaSlideshowHelper::getFileInDir($folder, $orderby, $sort );

I’ve no more error message but the thumbnails in theslideshow are not in the good place…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amazone 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum