Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am utilizing the Ja Intranet template but not with Easy social (am using it with Jomsocial). I realize that there has not yet been a Jomsocial toolbar integrated with this template to date, however I would at least like to use the JS Notifications module to replace the toolbar. The issue I am experiencing is that I cannot place the JS Notifications module in the Header position of the template by simply selecting a position…. Header is not a specific template position. Ideally I would like to place the notification panel above the Header of the template, however I am sure this is not an out of the box option with the template.

I would also like a Search Bar to have the ability to be placed alongside the notifications in the Header, as well as a Logout button – currently there is no option to logout with this template unless I add a module to each page – which is cumbersome.

What is your suggestion as to the easiest way to achieve what I am looking to do here. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

1. JS-notification-position
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

By default, the ES Notification module is assigned to ‘notification’ position, did you try to assign JS module to this position?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum