Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

http://www.dn.se/

Inspirational structure for Teline III anyone ??

😉

Menalto Friend

Hmmmm, its a starting point:p

Hung Dinh Friend

It is hard to say we can create something better than teline II 😉 (with a magazine concept in mind)

bigrk Friend

Please don’t try to pattern a Teline 3 template after this example. From my viewpoint this one is pretty ugly and poorly laid out. It is pretty much just a blog layout with a couple of columns added on. I vote against this idea.

mfcphil Friend

God I got so bored by the time I got to the bottom of the page…

tempusserbia Friend

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]My Grandmother can do better than this one. This is the worst magazine layout that I have ever seen. [/FONT]

bennitos Friend

Takes ages to load……… and goes on and on and on……………….. If joomlart would do something like this i would be —-> exit 😛

TomC Moderator

<em>@bigrk 62215 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please don’t try to pattern a Teline 3 template after this example. From my viewpoint this one is pretty ugly and poorly laid out. It is pretty much just a blog layout with a couple of columns added on. I vote against this idea.</blockquote>

Yo man, you wanna take this outside ?? !! >:(

:p :p :p

TomC Moderator

YOU ALL STINK LIKE POO !!!

😉

bennitos Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 62238 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yo man, you wanna take this outside ?? !! >:(

:p :p :p</blockquote>

Can we place bets?? 😉

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 62238 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yo man, you wanna take this outside ?? !! >:(

:p :p :p</blockquote>

I’ve been waiting for you out there all day. Where you been? 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@bigrk 62243 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been waiting for you out there all day. Where you been? ;)</blockquote>
    I’ve been reading that online magazine – dang it’s long. :p

Oh well, I like it anyway. 😎

questbg Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 62244 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been reading that online magazine – dang it’s long.
    </blockquote>
    Long indeed. I actually closed the page before it finished loading!

Talk about busy … too much going off on that front page for my liking 😉

mfcphil Friend

Great TABS featured here thanks BBC like the different coloured bullets

see the tabs on the home page

kalinski Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 62239 wrote:</em><blockquote>YOU ALL STINK LIKE POO !!!</blockquote>

That’s actually not very nice and your wink smiley does not automatically make this a funny statement.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  aedin84 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum