Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi every one (still I’m searching so I can solve that problem i git it on the EE7 when I open my site “www.arabicic.com”).
    when i click on the simple on the left batten of the browser. it give my a massage “Object doesn’t support this property or method” I’m tining to search on the net to find whet causes it.

so i think the reason is javascript

Sherlock Friend

<em>@AlWaSi9 59571 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi every one (still I’m searching so I can solve that problem i git it on the EE7 when I open my site “www.arabicic.com”).
    when i click on the simple on the left batten of the browser. it give my a massage “Object doesn’t support this property or method” I’m tining to search on the net to find whet causes it.

so i think the reason is javascript</blockquote>
    I have looked into your website, however I could not re-produce the issue. Could you please provide more details on the issue. if can please send screenshot.

alwasi9 Friend

thinks hainn84!

When entering the site get an error “Done, but with error on the page”

Sherlock Friend

Hi AiwaSi9 !
    This is difficult problem for solved , You try to disable top module then refresh your site .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum