Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is JA Rave suppose to be the October template? Just wondering what’s coming up, especially for November. I’m liking the portfolio type themes and hope for further expansion of K2.

Phill Moderator

If you look at the logo for JA Rave you will see that it is the October template.

joev Friend

Thanks. I should have looked closer. 🙂

brianss Friend

<em>@joev 199448 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is JA Rave suppose to be the October template? Just wondering what’s coming up, especially for November. I’m liking the portfolio type themes and hope for further expansion of K2.</blockquote>

Any hints on what’s coming up for the November template? Looks like JA is making great strides lately and hoping Nov template will include all of the new extensions that are being displayed. Also hope for a little more creativity design as compared to JA Rave. Would love to see more uses of JA Showcase. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@brianss 200629 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any hints on what’s coming up for the November template? Looks like JA is making great strides lately and hoping Nov template will include all of the new extensions that are being displayed. Also hope for a little more creativity design as compared to JA Rave. Would love to see more uses of JA Showcase. Keep up the great work.</blockquote>
    Hi, please take a look at Preview for the next template release and tell us what you think:). Thanks

brianss Friend

<em>@JA Developer 200685 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, please take a look at Preview for the next template release and tell us what you think:). Thanks</blockquote>

So I would assume then that JA Event would be the Nov release. I think an Event template would be useful, but not as practical as a business/portfolio type theme. The extensions look promising, but this seems more of a bouns template than anything else. Would love to see something more creative along the lines of JA Social and Portfolio themes.

Phill Moderator

Over the coming months we should see a number of bonus templates along the lines of older releases upgraded to the the T3V2 system. A lot of good stuff will come along with that including an expansion of the availabe extensions available to JAEC/Developer members.

brianss Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 200782 wrote:</em><blockquote>Over the coming months we should see a number of bonus templates along the lines of older releases upgraded to the the T3V2 system. A lot of good stuff will come along with that including an expansion of the availabe extensions available to JAEC/Developer members.</blockquote>

Thanks Phill. It would be nice to see more extensions being offered. Other clubs offer similar extensions for free, so there needs to be a difference factor that would entice a cost factor. I think it’s great to upgrade older templates, but I’m sure everyone would like to see some new creations like the last serveral releases. JA has good momentum now and I would like to see some new designs.

TomC Moderator

<em>@JA Developer 200685 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, please take a look at Preview for the next template release and tell us what you think:). Thanks</blockquote>

Some of the features within this template preview look FANTASTIC !!!
    I am VERY MUCH looking forward to it.

What would be VERY special would be for some of these extensions to be offered piecemeal – for installation/inclusion in sites many of are working on or have already created using JA templates.

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum