Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I have a menu module set in the off canvas position but the menu items are lining up horizontal. How do I get them to line up in a vertical column like the demo? I have looked at the demo and I saw topography has a class of ” no-article-tools” (whatever that is?) and thought that might be how it lines it up but that failed.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

Kevin Friend

Optimize CSS is off and here is a link to the site I am working on.

http://tribunedesign.net/

Kevin Friend

Optimize CSS is off and here is a link to the site I am working on.

http://tribunedesign.net/

TomC Moderator

<em>@earthrat 500558 wrote:</em><blockquote>Optimize CSS is off and here is a link to the site I am working on.

http://tribunedesign.net/</blockquote>

Your site appears to be password protected as well :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@earthrat 500558 wrote:</em><blockquote>Optimize CSS is off and here is a link to the site I am working on.

http://tribunedesign.net/</blockquote>

Your site appears to be password protected as well :((

Kevin Friend

Sorry Tom forgot I had it offline. You can view it now.

Kevin Friend

Sorry Tom forgot I had it offline. You can view it now.

TomC Moderator

I assume you’re referring to the menu items “SEO” and “WEB HOSTING,” correct?

Under which heading are those two items supposed to be?

TomC Moderator

I assume you’re referring to the menu items “SEO” and “WEB HOSTING,” correct?

Under which heading are those two items supposed to be?

Kevin Friend

I simplified it so its easier to see. There are two menu modules in play, Sidebar Menu and Verticals. Verticals only has one item and of course it lines up OK. You can see the top menu “Sidebar Menu” that is a mess and it should look like this:

SEO
    Web Hosting
    Web Design
    Graphics Design

YOu can see it goes across and then down and I did want to have sub menus but I am not sure that will work?

Kevin Friend

I simplified it so its easier to see. There are two menu modules in play, Sidebar Menu and Verticals. Verticals only has one item and of course it lines up OK. You can see the top menu “Sidebar Menu” that is a mess and it should look like this:

SEO
    Web Hosting
    Web Design
    Graphics Design

YOu can see it goes across and then down and I did want to have sub menus but I am not sure that will work?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@earthrat 500566 wrote:</em><blockquote>I simplified it so its easier to see. There are two menu modules in play, Sidebar Menu and Verticals. Verticals only has one item and of course it lines up OK. You can see the top menu “Sidebar Menu” that is a mess and it should look like this:

SEO
    Web Hosting
    Web Design
    Graphics Design

YOu can see it goes across and then down and I did want to have sub menus but I am not sure that will work?</blockquote>

Because your site is using ark editor and it was conflicted with css style of off-canvas menu on your site but you can fix this bug with my solution below

Create templates/ja_magz_ii/css/custom.css file and add css declaration

.t3-off-canvas .t3-off-canvas-body .nav > li {
    float: none;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@earthrat 500566 wrote:</em><blockquote>I simplified it so its easier to see. There are two menu modules in play, Sidebar Menu and Verticals. Verticals only has one item and of course it lines up OK. You can see the top menu “Sidebar Menu” that is a mess and it should look like this:

SEO
    Web Hosting
    Web Design
    Graphics Design

YOu can see it goes across and then down and I did want to have sub menus but I am not sure that will work?</blockquote>

Because your site is using ark editor and it was conflicted with css style of off-canvas menu on your site but you can fix this bug with my solution below

Create templates/ja_magz_ii/css/custom.css file and add css declaration

.t3-off-canvas .t3-off-canvas-body .nav > li {
    float: none;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum