Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I installed the following updates and now the off-canvas menu is not closing anymore after you have selected a menu item. I need to close the menu manually by clicking on the blank space (see attached screenshot).

• Joomla! 2.5.24
    • T3 Framework 2.3.1 plugin
    • JA Onepage 1.1.0 template

Are all the versions above compatible? Thank you.

1. Off-canvas-menu
    chavan Friend

This issue occurs coz you want the menu to appear always on top on mobile and you used navbar-collapse-fixed-top to make that. we need to make alternative for this. Can we try it ?

etchot Friend

The menu was working as expected until I installed the updates. Now is not working properly anymore. Can you fix it for me, please?

chavan Friend

your admin details are not working, Please provide the correct one to login and check for it.

etchot Friend

My apologies. The user was not assigned to the correct group. I just fixed it. Can you try to login again, please?

etchot Friend

A potential customer is going to check my website tonight. I would like to know of you are planning to solve my problem today. Otherwise I will downgrade the T3 Framework plugin. The off-canvas menu of my website works fine with that versiĆ³n. Thanks.

chavan Friend

Please do the downgrade, since it would take more time on this to fix.

TomC Moderator

Where is the off-canvas menu icon on your site? . . . I didn’t see it when I viewed your site (in FireFox)

etchot Friend

In order to be sure that my website works fine I downgraded the T3 Framework plugin to release 2.1.2. Before that I copied my website to the domain http://www.nedspaans.com and I removed your access to http://www.nedspaans.nl.

From now on, please check the issue at http://www.nedspaans.com. You can login with the same user name and password as before.

etchot Friend

I replaced the off-canvas menu icon with a menu button on my site:

Now:
    [PHP]<p class=”btn btn-navbar” data-toggle=”collapse” data-target=”.nav-collapse”>MENU</p>[/PHP]

Before:
    [PHP]<button type=”button” class=”btn btn-navbar” data-toggle=”collapse” data-target=”.nav-collapse”>
    <span class=”icon-bar”></span>
    </button>[/PHP]

Eragon H Friend

Hi etchot,

It is a known issue, and we are working on it. You can track the progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATC1PAGE-106

Best regards

etchot Friend

Hi Eragon,

Thank you the update. Unfortunately I could not see the issue in JIRA. I got the following error:<blockquote> You must log in to access this page</blockquote> I signed up for an account, I logged in and then I got the following error when trying to see the issue: <blockquote>It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform</blockquote>

Best regards

Eragon H Friend

Hi etchot,

The issue was set as private. I’ve just reset it as public. You can view it now

Best regards

etchot Friend

Hi Eragon,

Now I can view the issue. Thanks.

Best regards

lienert Friend

Hi everybody

Any news on this issue? There is no activity on pm.joomlart.com…
    I’m using also JA Onepage on Joomla 3.3.3 with the same issues even after a downgrade the t3 plugin to 2.1.2
    Should I downgrade also the Joomla installation to 2.5 for the menu to work?

Best regards, Nick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum