Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Well, it’s been up for a couple of months, and it’s not a big departure from the original ja_teline. But it’s up and getting some traffic.

Feedback is appreciated.

Official News Agency

TomC Moderator

It’s not much of a departure because it doesn’t need to be. This is exactly the type of site that JA Teline was created for
    – and your site very nicely demonstrates why.

I like your logo – simple basic type – but perfectly conveys the feel of “news.”
    (love your tag line “. . . on this site”)

All in all, a very nice news/blog type resource – kind of remins me of Townhall.com a little.

Nice work !!

TOM

therewolf Friend

Thanks very much for the kind comments, Tom. I appreciate it.

Keith

babyzsmile Friend

Simply excellent implementation of this template. Could you share a few tips with me?

1. How would I implement a movie like the demo?
    2. How did you get the Headliner color to change to red vs. the teal color?

therewolf Friend

Sorry for the delayed reply…

The template has a choice in one of the template’s index files for color. You can set that along with the options for the member / user controlled area of the site. I also changed the red color and several other items in the CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Instructions for that can be found in the ja_teline_user_guide.

As far as implementing a movie like the demo, the “demo movie” is nothing but a graphic. I had a video up at one time, but it was simply linked to the graphic… meaning when you clicked on the graphic, it brought up a small popup window displaying the video I wanted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  therewolf 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum