Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having an issue where the site looks fine offline, but as soon as I make it online the images bunch up.

I think it may be something to do with the linear/grid layout button disappearing when made online makes it screwy. This button I think has a black toolbar stripe which may push the images into the correct space?

If there is a workaround that would be great – I dont mind if the grid/linear button appears online if I have to to make the images work fine. – where do I toggle this to do so?

Kind regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi brianroe,

It seems that you make changes in this toolbar in file: /templates/ja_lens/index.php

Let me know how you wanna achieve to display this 2 layout buttons, some screenshot may help much here.

brianroe Friend

This is the problem – the first image (black image) is when site is offline. grid/linear button appears.
    second image is when site online – wall is bunched up in a square, and article titles are always showing, not just when mouseover. also I have noticed search appears (easy I know how to turn this off)

Any ideas why online site is different?

1. offline
    2. online
    3. offline1
    4. online1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi brianrose,

Have you handed it? cause I see it displays now in your site 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum