Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wow,

Another “Business Style” template.

I could probably show you 100 that look almost exactly like it.

How much did I pay for that membership ???

Regards,

Gary Meleski

TomC Moderator

Gee, what a considerate and constructive comment .

You really needed to create an entire new thread just so you could gripe?

gmeleski Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 74936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Gee, what a considerate and constructive comment .

You really needed to create an entire new thread just so you could gripe?</blockquote>

Tom,

If you believe fully, that this template style is the know-all cure-all of well thought out original designs, I will 100% respect your opinion.

I have an opinion also, which I am entitled to, and as such I believe it to be 100% “Filler”.
    I would expect you to disagree with me, but respect my right to voice said opinion. That is what a community “Forum” is all about. I will NOT get into any further debate or discussion with you about this matter except to clarify my position and that will be that.

As far as “A Starting Point” for design; the reason we spend money to buy commercial templates is because we have a “Reasonable” expectation of creativity from someone who is an “Expert” in the field so as to REDUCE the total amount of change we need to do to said template.

Again, in my opinion, this particular design does not show that “Reasonable” expectation as it is a cookie cutter of at least 50 that can be found for free on the web.

Regards,

Gary

TomC Moderator

<em>@gmeleski 75010 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,

I have an opinion also, which I am entitled to, and as such I believe it to be 100% “Filler”.
    I would expect you to disagree with me, but respect my right to voice said opinion. </blockquote>
    Gary:

It’s not that you don’t have a right to your opinion – you absolutley do.
    It’s the delivery that I take issue with.

If you don’t like the template, that’s fine . . . but instead of throwing in some sarcastic jabs and quips about “how much did I pay for that membership” – why not, instead, constructively comment upon areas for improvement that the JA Development Team can consider for future endeavors?

Simply ripping on the template isn’t going to solve anything – but providing constructive criticism and respectful suggestions for improvement can go a long way.

🙂

gmeleski Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 75023 wrote:</em><blockquote>Gary:

It’s not that you don’t have a right to your opinion – you absolutley do.
    It’s the delivery that I take issue with.
    :)</blockquote>

My friend, point well taken.

Please believe I do not normally go off like that.

I think this thread is at an end.

Regards,

Gary

bigrk Friend

This thread is done. I am now closing it. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum