Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am really scratching my head on this one…:confused:

I have been working up a new site design and I created a new banner to replace an existing one (larger, better looking). I deleted the old banner and replaced with the new one. Even changed the name to be sure when I selected the banner I was not getting the old image by mistake. I cleared the browser cache and did a search on my machine to insure there were no other copies of the banner anywhere.

When I create the new banner and use the new image the old banner still appears. I know this is dumb but I am really confused by this. I have seen other strange issues with banners before but this one has me stumped.

I using firefox 3 on a MBP running local host for development.

Anyone else seen this issue?

geekyartist Friend

Well guess I had to pull my brain out of the clouds :-[

Take my advice – Double check your HTML code to make sure you don’t have an embeded url contained within. That was my case that was pointing to the live site! Once I removed the code the banner worked as normal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  geekyartist 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum