Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I need to assign an article to two tabs – news and another tab.
    I know that the assignment into two categories is not possible. I have read that it is possible to do using tags.
    It seems to me that it works well, but when you click on a menu tab I have a list of articles with tags. I want them displayed the items right away. If it is possible?

Sorry for my bad language.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide more details about the issue with your site url and screenshots of problem .
    So i can assist you better.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide more details about the issue with your site url and screenshots of problem .
    So i can assist you better.

unnamed Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer.

unnamed Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Without complete details it very hard for me to assume the issue . as per screenshots tag item is not showing the result to you .
    kindly share your site details here or PM me your complete site admin details with the menu item where i can see this issue .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Without complete details it very hard for me to assume the issue . as per screenshots tag item is not showing the result to you .
    kindly share your site details here or PM me your complete site admin details with the menu item where i can see this issue .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum