Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Personally, I think JA should change to one template a month – giving the Development Team much more time to create and program exciting function filled template offerings to the membership.

All too often we see either requests for “better” or “more function filled” templates from members. Concurrently, we see a lot of complaining from people who think that some of the template releases are either similar to previous releases, are bug filled and/or are just plain dull.

Unfortunately, many a member’s sense of greed overshadows common sense in understanding that it takes a lot of time and effort to create truly special templates – especially those including innovative functionality. Far too many people take the creation of these templates for granted and/or do not really have a clear understanding of the kind of creativity and skill that is involved. If these members would take a breath and stop to think about it, they would (hopefully) understand this and arrive at the actualization that giving the template developers/programmers more time to deliver quality templates (i.e. one a month) would (more likely than not) result in higher quality templates for the community.

Sadly, too many members are stuck on the “eye candy” aspect of things and simply want to see something shiny and new every 15-20 days.

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 54309 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Sadly, too many members are stuck on the “eye candy” aspect of things and simply want to see something shiny and new every 15-20 days.</blockquote>

Totally, I must agree with tcraw.
    Sad but true, everyone here is looking for design not for functionality. Few sparks here, 2-3 shiny edges there…nothing about changing layout, implementing components or modules…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tempusserbia 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum