Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    I would really like JoomlArt develop a template which is suitable to use on an Online Education Courses Platform.
    You can notice online education and training courses are very popular these days, like Lynda.com and Pluralsight.
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@roaallc 448053 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all
    I would really like JoomlArt develop a template which is suitable to use on an Online Education Courses Platform.
    You can notice online education and training courses are very popular these days, like Lynda.com and Pluralsight.
    Thanks</blockquote>

What kind of elements/features are you contemplating you would like to see within such a template?

roaallc Friend

Thanks TomC for your reply.
    I imagine the main components needed will be:
    • K2 component
    • A media management component.
    • And a payment solution.
    Of course, mobile devices compatibility and RTL would be essential for me personally.
    I would love to hear from others additional ideas.

TomC Moderator

<em>@roaallc 448163 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks TomC for your reply.
    I imagine the main components needed will be:
    • K2 component
    • A media management component.
    • And a payment solution.
    Of course, mobile devices compatibility and RTL would be essential for me personally.
    I would love to hear from others additional ideas.</blockquote>

All of those elements are already available in and for most contemporary JoomArt Templates.

Are there any particular structural design elements and/or ideas you have in mind?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum