Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings

Joomla open source because the information is transferred, and I believe it will improve with research.Therefore, years later, I wanted to contribute to Joomla and to Joomla users .When doing this, the theme I tried to follow different ways to do more.

In particular, the stand on, the search Joomla can be found.Therefore, by using Google’s services have added to the site, a search engine.Search engines have some limitations but could be managed at the level.You can also e-mail me at the address on Joomla.If you do I add.It increases your site’s views, and will further strengthen the search engine.

There are thousands of sites with Joomla.However, they have a page showing the total.So if you add your sites to the page you webmasters, this page will be also held strong.

Site has opened now. I’ll try to improve my Joomla projects for a while and keep the site active. However, I must specify there are few suprise to make real, so get ready for that.

I expect your supports to do things make better mates.

Thank You

http://www.jooport.com

sunrise Friend

Sorry, but am I missing something. This does not seem to be a joomlart template.

anisjolly Friend

well it has a ticket2web.de link on the bottom right.

think jooport’s just trying to promote his website rather than showcase it

well – you can’t knock him for trying – lol 😀

TomC Moderator

Did anyone else read that initial post and go “huh?” :confused:

anisjolly Friend

huh?

sorry – couldn’t help myself – lol 😀

jwellman Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 114572 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did anyone else read that initial post and go “huh?” :confused:</blockquote>
    Oh yes, Tom… right there with you. 😀 I was clueless.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jwellman 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum