Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On my website I have several menu’s. The menu called main menu i don’t use anymore.
    The problem is that only the main menu is visible on smaller screens in stead of the menu that has to be visible on certain pages.
    What I want is that the menu changes if I click on a link where another menu must be showing.
    I hope someone can help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>The problem is that only the main menu is visible on smaller screens in stead of the menu that has to be visible on certain pages. </blockquote>
    Hello If you would like to use different mega menu on your site pages in this case , you need to create different template style and then assign the menu to the corresponding template styles .
    Use different template style to different menu .

tresoar Friend

Thank you. Only i did that already. Still i only see the main menu 🙁

tresoar Friend

tresoar Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello can u clarify the issue with screenshot and some more details as u mentioned u can see main menu .
    because main menu will be displayed for template styles ,its normal behavior

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello can u clarify the issue with screenshot and some more details as u mentioned u can see main menu .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

tresoar Friend

I made 6 menu’s. (see image 1, the lower 6)

As you can see on image 4 I made several new template style. In the menuitems (image 2) i added the template style. And in the template manager I set the navigation on the right menu.
    Image 5 shows that I only see the main menu. I don’t know what i’m doing wrong here.

tresoar Friend

As you can see on image 4 I made several new template style. In the menuitems (image 2) i added the template style. And in the template manager I set the navigation on the right menu.
    Image 5 shows that I only see the main menu. I don’t know what i’m doing wrong here.

tresoar Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello in the template options you can see there is an options
    collapse navigation for small screen . please turn it on , so the main menu will collapse for the small screen .
    here >>> http://prntscr.com/7sedac

tresoar Friend

Thanks, I now see the right menu’s. 🙂
    Only the main menu is still visible. There where the red circle is at the image is the right menu. How can i remove the other menu?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If you only want to show the mega menu on your site , then disable the off canvas sidebar menu from template options .
    >> http://prntscr.com/7svqx2
    Read the documentation given here

tresoar Friend

Thanks. Ik works fine now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tresoar 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum