Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Dorina,

Is there any sample site using this open badges?

I will pass this to the development team for further consideration.

dgrossu Friend

Hello Saguaros, here is one source: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Badges

thank you

dgrossu Friend
    dgrossu Friend
    dgrossu Friend

Here is another link: https://openbadgefactory.com/

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

dgrossu Friend
    dgrossu Friend

Hi, I did not hear anything back regarding this request.

Saguaros Moderator

If there are more people interested in this, the team will consider further. At this moment, I recommend you to hire a dev to customise it for you.

dgrossu Friend

How would more people know about this feature since worldwide is under development. Yet, many universities, colleges and private education org. will use them. When it is a customized development it does not get automatic up-dates therefore the cost to maintain it becomes more expensive than it should. Since this is what the entire world will be using, I am not sure why Joomlart is not moving ahead. Am I missing something?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s time and resources consuming. We’d love to bring all great features for users but there must be more requests to have this feature, we will consider it.

dgrossu Friend

I am not sure how many people read about this new options that some org. have been already offering. Sometimes, companies need to be innovative and ahead of what the clients would expect since not everybody is aware about the up-coming changes in education worldwide.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dgrossu 8 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘Open Badges on University template’ is closed to new replies.