Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Good Morning,

I would like to open the link of the tab module “button link” in a new browser window. In other modules you can write html code, so I can write target=”_blank”, but in “button link” of tab module I can`t write html code. How could I get it?

Thank you in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share more details about the issue of your site .
    It would be helpful if you will share a screenshot , illustrate the issue in it .
    + share your working site url here.
    So i can suggest you some changes .

ciudadescolar Friend

Of course, the url site is http://ies.ciudadescolar.madrid.educa.madrid.org/web2/index.php/ensenanzas/ensenanzasporetapa/ciclosgs

Also I adjoint a capture showing the problem, Thank you in advance

1. link
    ciudadescolar Friend

Of course, the url site is http://ies.ciudadescolar.madrid.educa.madrid.org/web2/index.php/ensenanzas/ensenanzasporetapa/ciclosgs

Also I adjoint a capture showing the problem, Thank you in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I need a temp. admin user details to look into your site backend for this issue .
    Please PM me the admin details .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Do the below work
    :
    Go to templatesuberacmtabstmplstyle-1.php

Find this code
    near line 26

<a class="<?php echo $helper->get('class-btn'); ?>" href="<?php echo $helper->get('link', $i) ?>" ><i class="<?php echo $helper->get('icon-btn', $i) ?>"></i><?php echo $helper->get('text-btn', $i) ?></a>

and change it into

<a class="<?php echo $helper->get('class-btn'); ?>" href="<?php echo $helper->get('link', $i) ?>" target='_blank'><i class="<?php echo $helper->get('icon-btn', $i) ?>"></i><?php echo $helper->get('text-btn', $i) ?></a>

Clear cache and check.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Do the below work
    :

Find this code
    near line 26

<a class="<?php echo $helper->get('class-btn'); ?>" href="<?php echo $helper->get('link', $i) ?>" ><i class="<?php echo $helper->get('icon-btn', $i) ?>"></i><?php echo $helper->get('text-btn', $i) ?></a>

and change it into

<a class="<?php echo $helper->get('class-btn'); ?>" href="<?php echo $helper->get('link', $i) ?>" target='_blank'><i class="<?php echo $helper->get('icon-btn', $i) ?>"></i><?php echo $helper->get('text-btn', $i) ?></a>

Clear cache and check.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Do the below work
    :

Find this code
    near line 26

and change it into

Clear cache and check.

ciudadescolar Friend

Thank you very much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum