Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Altough the site is on a localhost (homeserver) i could solve the problem. It was a misconfigured article in the frontpage that was causing the issue.

But now, i’ve got another problem. Whenever i open the site with the IE, i get a “Operation Canceled” error from the IE, and a blank page shows, “Cannot display the page”

… Shoud i open a new thread regarding this issue ?.

Tks..

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    DO you use wapper to load other site ?

ruijacome Friend

Hello,

No nothing.. Just the standard content JA_News and modules.. 🙁

ruijacome Friend

Hello,

<em>@nguoiabcd 84230 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    DO you use wapper to load other site ?</blockquote>

The website construction url is: http://ahbvc.rjsolutions.org/

This only happens after performing login in the user module on the left side…

And i have another problem with the images of the controls in the top corner of the JA_news_FP ..

I’ve sent you by PM the details for the user/admin area so you can test it…

ruijacome Friend

Anyone ? 😀

I cannot figure out what is the problem..

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    That because Ocorrências Activas menu, wrapper menu
    I unpublish that menu, everything is oke
    Please check your menu
    Regards

ruijacome Friend

Thanks very much for this resolution..

But there is only 1 problem left.

The controls on the right top corner of the JA_NEWs_FP look bad like you can see on the following screenshot:

In firefox the controls show up right without any image error or malfunction.

Sherlock Friend

HI
    In my FF and IE7, everything is okie ?

ruijacome Friend

Hi,

I’ve tested from 5 different IE7 and all have the same problem stated above 🙁 ..

From firefox i don’t have any problem..

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Hope you are not getting ‘operation aborted’ error. It happened to me wiht my JA sites and also joomlart forums.
    http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2008/04/23/what-happened-to-operation-aborted.aspx

So i upgarded fro IE7 to 8. Problem seems to have gone off, however, sometimes IE doesn’t allow me to log into JA site at random. And I am unable to post messages. Very annoying.

reachthesky Friend

well, IE8 has way more bugs than IE7 AFAIK. regarding the problem. this usually happens when there’s something wrong in the code of the site, wheter a componenet, a custom code, or a css code for instance.

BTW, I checked your site on IE7 and it seems OK :S

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  reachthesky 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum