Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m getting fed up of having the “optimize delivery of css” for fonts implemented by Joomlart. Can we please have them pre-optimized so that we all don’t have to waste our time optimizing it for site speed.

To replicate this error simply run any JA template demo through Google’s pagespeed insights test and you will see under the “optimize css delivery” the fonts are there for all templates.

The second part is not as important as the fonts but please can you guys also pre-optimize more with the css especially the delivery because again it will save end users much time.

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

Could you specify an example for this case? I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

Could you specify an example for this case? I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 480754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Richard,

Could you specify an example for this case? I will pass to the team for further consideration.</blockquote>

Hi @saguaros

This error happens on most JA templates (just run a few of the demo’s through Google PageSpeed Insights)

Every time I get the error “optimize css delivery of” and then it shows external fonts loaded from Google that you guys put into the template. If we have the fonts built in rather than external we can then cache and wont get this error, simple solution and would help every single JA member.

See the screenshot for the exact external fonts that need optimizing. This screenshot was taken from an Uber installation and will likely change from template to template.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Could you specify an example for this case? I will pass to the team for further consideration.</blockquote>

Hi @saguaros

This error happens on most JA templates (just run a few of the demo’s through Google PageSpeed Insights)

Every time I get the error “optimize css delivery of” and then it shows external fonts loaded from Google that you guys put into the template. If we have the fonts built in rather than external we can then cache and wont get this error, simple solution and would help every single JA member.

See the screenshot for the exact external fonts that need optimizing. This screenshot was taken from an Uber installation and will likely change from template to template.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

Thanks,
    Richard

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please ref this topic

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/optimize-your-site-as-your-needed/

Ps:// I remember you already have one topic about this issue. Please don’t double it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please ref this topic

Ps:// I remember you already have one topic about this issue. Please don’t double it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please ref this topic

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/optimize-your-site-as-your-needed/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@jooservices 480819 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    Please ref this topic

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hi @jooservices

This is different to the other thread, I am asking for you to implement this into all old and future templates in the correct “requests and wishlists” category.

The other post is specifically asking how I can optimize the delivery, not asking to implement into all old and future templates.

Thanks,
    Richard

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    About this optimize i’ll fw it with team.
    But not sure about schedule time for this. Because it’s not serious issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum