Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

keytianemouzar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try adding this custom css:

.header-right .col.trending div {
        float: left;
    }

However, the problem here is that the space in right header is not enough for all of these current module, you need to change the width of each module so that it can display side-by-side each other.

keytianemouzar Friend

That way it did not work. How can I divide the module (position -1) into 3 new positions? How do I create new positions where I want?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In JA Teline V template, these positions: position-1, position-2, position-3, position-4 belong to Spotlight 1 block, you can select number of position show in Layout settings of template.

If you want to add new position, you can add new block there and add 3 new positions as you wish, pls check out this documentation for how to achieve this: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-block

keytianemouzar Friend

Good afternoon! I managed to create the blocks following the steps you gave me. But these blocks were misaligned. How do I centralize them?

1. Sem-título15
    2. Sem-título16
    3. Sem-título17
    4. Sem-título18
    Saguaros Moderator

I don’t see the new block on your site now, did you remove it?

keytianemouzar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It due to the Bootstrap class you’re using, for example, in one row, the total grid should be equal to 12. In the part you added, you add ‘col-md-7’ for both div tags in one row so it breaks.

I updated for you.

Pls check out this docs for more info: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#grid

keytianemouzar Friend

Hello, I guess I was not clear on what I need. The positions are correct, I just want to center it on the screen as per the attached image.

1. Sem-título20
    2. Sem-título16-1
    Saguaros Moderator

In the file: /tpls/blocks/mainbody.php

I put the block of code you added into ‘wrap’ and ‘container’ div class and it’s showing in center now.

Kindly check.

keytianemouzar Friend

Thank you!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keytianemouzar 6 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘organize items’ is closed to new replies.