Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Can anyone explain to me why – even after I have deleted every instance of the original Edenite logo from my image files, as well as changed the corresponding css rule to point to the custom logo I created – the original Edenite logo continues to display on my site?

:((

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

May be, the cause of this problem is cache of your browser.
    Pls clear it.
    You can send the URL of your site to us? We will check it.
    Regards.

TomC Moderator

Cleared the browser cache, same problem exists.

Is there some kind of embedded code within the index.php file that would be causing this? I mean, if the logo image has been deleted from the image files, why would it be displaying? Does it matter that my replacement image is in .png format? (I can’t imagine why that would be an issue).

I should note that this is the only image issue occurring at this time – all other images I have designated seem to be displaying properly – all but the logo.

Menalto Friend

Check in the backend if you have the logo as text or as image, you have that option in the template parameters

TomC Moderator

I have it set as an image – with no “logo text” or “slogan.”

Furthermore, I have the css for the logo pointing to my custom logo – which is a .png file.

Refreshed things – and it’s still displaying the original Edenite logo.
    Again, how can this be when the original logo image file has been deleted?

:((

Menalto Friend

Give me your site url?

TomC Moderator

<em>@Menalto 49743 wrote:</em><blockquote>Give me your site url?</blockquote>

Sent you a PM.

This is so unbelievably frustrating.

mfcphil Friend

it will matter if it is meant to be a gif or jpg

TomC Moderator

Is there some kind of code that requires it to be a gif or jpg?

Since it’s a relatively new template, one would think that there would be no issue with a .png file.
    I suppose I can try it with a gif or jpg and see if it changes anything – but, again, it shouldn’t matter since .png has been a widely used format for several years now.

TomC Moderator

As usual, Menalto to the rescue.

It was an issue within the red.css file that I needed to modify . . .

h1.logo a { background: url(../../images/red/logo.png) no-repeat

I had previously figured that modifying the logo in the template.css would do the trick.
    After seeing (and learning from) the solution, now I see the logic in the solution.

THANK YOU, Menalto . . . . and thanks to mcfphil as well for trying to help figure out the issue.

😀

lasor123 Friend

Hello.

I have a problem with my template, which I hope a quick help. This is about my logo at the top of the page. I have made the site more, but I can not move the logo right up …

Am I also a chance to make the logo bigger, so have it placed in the larger format of this template …?

My website is: http://www.wibergpartner.dk
    My Template: Edenite

Greetings, Fortza – and in advance thanks for the help.

Menalto Friend

<em>@Lasor123 54979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello.

I have a problem with my template, which I hope a quick help. This is about my logo at the top of the page. I have made the site more, but I can not move the logo right up …

Am I also a chance to make the logo bigger, so have it placed in the larger format of this template …?

My website is: http://www.wibergpartner.dk
    My Template: Edenite

Greetings, Fortza – and in advance thanks for the help.</blockquote>

Read the FAQ before you ask questions about help:
    This is against the rules: Designed by fortza.dk

lasor123 Friend

Sorry, about that…….

jdmcclain Friend

I have the same problem, running the same versions, and tried this solution, and it still does not show up.:

http://evolutionarycompanies.com

The JA Edenite brainding is gone, but my logo is not showing up. It has been uplopaded to the template/edenite/images directory and both the red.css and template.css have been modified to reflect and point to this logo file.

Help?!

Menalto Friend

<em>@jdmcclain 61643 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem, running the same versions, and tried this solution, and it still does not show up.:

http://evolutionarycompanies.com

The JA Edenite brainding is gone, but my logo is not showing up. It has been uplopaded to the template/edenite/images directory and both the red.css and template.css have been modified to reflect and point to this logo file.

Help?!</blockquote>
    Why not just rename the log to logo.jpg instead of : IDEA_EvoCo_sig_red_c1807.jpg
    Btw, the file cant be found so try to reupload it to the folder for the red colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jdmcclain 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum